Band Sign-up Form
We wanted to make signing up for our charting system impossibly easy for NJ’s artists and bands, so here is our impossibly-simply-signup-form! Please read the terms of submission on the left-hand side, fill out the form on the right, and we’re off! We’ll process your submission and have your music sent around to radio stations in no time.
Don’t want to send us music right away? No problem! Sign up anyway and we’ll get in touch with you to find out when you’d like to submit your music.
We suggest you only send high-quality audio files! Mp3’s @ 320kbps or uncompressed wav files are best. File attachments are limited to 25mb, so if you want to send larger collections of music, please include a dropbox, zippyshare, or bandcamp link in the comment section.
Terms of Submission
By submitting your information and music to Lamplighter’s charting system you:
1) Allow Lamplighter Magazine to distribute your music freely to radio stations in the state of New Jersey; to share your contact information with these stations so they may get in touch with you for press and interview opportunities; to allow Lamplighter Magazine to track data about your music (# of times songs are played); to publish your submission to our system and results regarding data associated with your music.
2) Allow Lamplighter Magazine to contact you about updates and changes to our charting system; to contact you in the event your data is incomplete; to not distribute your music until your application to our system meets Lamplighter’s requirements (the form on the right and any additional information required in the future given notice).
3) Understand that by joining Lamplighter’s charting system, you / your band are not guaranteed to be played on the radio; that your music’s play is at the discretion of the stations involved in the system; that Lamplighter does not condone the redistribution of your music by stations to audiences and will take action against pirating.
4) Understand that Lamplighter’s charting system, including the distribution of music, is a free service provided for the benefit of (a) you, the artist (b) radio stations in New Jersey exclusively (c) the community of listeners; that Lamplighter cannot pay for music you want distributed; that Lamplighter will not be responsible for royalties owed to artists tracked by BMI or ASCAP; that Lamplighter’s staff effort to provide this service is provided by non-profit volunteers.
5) Are an artist/band from the state of New Jersey and allow Lamplighter to remove your submission from the system if it is found you are, in fact, not.
Not too painful, right?